Southwest Texas Junior College has partnered with Regroup to provide emergency messaging: school closures, delays, and important notifications.
- Go to https://swtjc.regroup.com/signup
- Under "Returning Student" type in the email address that SWTJC has assigned you (your portal email address) and click “Forgot your password”.
- Type in your email address again and click “Reset Password”.
- You’ll receive an email from email@example.com with a link to reset your password. You may need to check your spam folder for the email.
- Use the link to create your new password.
- On the Regroup site https://swtjc.regroup.com/signup, you can add cell phone numbers to receive emergency-related messages by text or voice, be sure to add your carrier information as well. Additional email addresses can be added too, as well as setting up your account to receive the alerts by Twitter or Facebook.
If these steps do not work, please email the HelpDesk (firstname.lastname@example.org) to resolve the issue.